Thursday 26 April 2007

A-Z of me.

A - Available?: For what??
A - Age: 22
A - Annoyance: Moaning.

B - Best Friend? Lizi, Dave.
B - Bar: Furness College, Lancaster University.
B - Birthday?: 7th October.

C - Crush: The fancying strangers who don't know kind? Noone at the moment!
C - Car: Don't drive.
C - Cat: Allergic.

D - Dead Pets Name: A multitude of rabbits, Arthur the guinea pig.
D - Dad's Name: Dave.
D - Dog(s): Teddy.

E - Easiest person to talk to: Lizi.
E - Eggs: Boiled. Fried in sandwiches.
E - Email: Yes.

F - Favorite color?: Blue/Green.
F - Food: Anything vegetarian that isn't pasta.
F - Football team?: Liverpool.

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears.
G - God: Is awesome.
G - Good Times: More please.

H - Hair Color: Dark brown.
H - Height: 5ft 1.
H - Happy: Often.

I - Ice Cream: Vanilla/Ben & Jerry's.
I - Instrument: Not really.
I - Idol: Um. Can't think.

J - Jewelry: A necklace given to me by Mark (an ex-boyfriend).
J - Job: Developer.
J - Jokes: I'm not funny.

K - Kids: Fund to play with, nice to give back.
K - Karate: No. I've done kick-boxing and jujitsu at points in time though.
K - Kung Fu: Nope.

L - Longest Car Ride: Lancaster to London I guess.
L - Longest Crush: I don't remember, must have been in High School.
L - Life Is: Bizarre.

M - Milk Flavor: Ew.
M - Mothers Name: Claire.
M - Movie Last Watched: Iris.

N - Next weeks plans: Work, sleep.
N - Northern or Southern: Northern.
N - Name: Sarah Elizabeth Rutlidge (Saff).

O - One Wish: Smiley happy people.
O - One Phobia?: Things that buzz.

P - Piercings: None. I did have three in each ear though.
P - Parents: Loads!
P - Part of your appearance you like best: My shoulders (yes, I'm weird).
P - Part of your Personality you like best: Um.

Q - Quick or Slow?: Walking - not slow.. Running - very slow. Thinking - varies.
Q - Quality Street, which one?: The toffee ones.
Q - Question your decisions often?: Once I've made them :)

R - Reason to smile: The world is pretty to look at.
R - Reality TV Show: None.
R - Right or Left: Both.

S - Song Last Heard: Something from Wicked
S - Season: Spring - the summery feelings come out without the crazy heat.
S - Sex: Female.

T - Tattoos: None.
T - Time Now: 14:10.
T - Time for bed: Ideally 9:30 but it never happens.
T - TV Show: None.

U - Unknown Fact about me: I go to bed with a Peter Rabbit cushion.
U - You are?: A girl. (That'd be you with a 'u' then...)

V - Vegetable you hate: Are capers a vegetable?
V - Vegetable you love: Leeks.
V - View on Politics: It's more fun when you play at it.

W- Worst Habits: Worring about everything especially if it's unimportant.
W- Where are you going to travel next? Home after work. In terms of real going somewheres probably Lancaster. As for real holiday travelling - I dunno :)
W- Where you live: Surrey

X - X-Rays: A finger
X - X-Rated: Nope

Y - Year you were born: 1984
Y - Year it is now: 2007

Z - Zoo Animals: Red Panda
Z - Zodiac: Libra

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...