Friday 8 June 2007

Facebook Wall Name Game

Go to your (Facebook) wall and list the last 12 people who have commented. If someone has commented twice, skip to the next person...

1. Stuart Clarkson
2. Lizi Norman
3. Tom Worrall
4. Anna Grady
5. Rachel Coates
6. Dave Hill
7. Becky Cooke
8. Stephen Watts
9. Joey Baker
10. Naomi Guest
11. Vicky Kirby
12. Sara Bury

Q: Have you ever kissed number 7
A: No. Not my type :)

Q: What's the best memory you have of 8?
A: Lounging about (and possibly flirting shamelessly) in labs whilst he tried to persuade me to educate him some :) Also, beer.

Q: When's the next time you're gonna see 4?
A: Who knows! Maybe one day in concert or something :)

Q: Is number 9 pretty?
A: With his long curly tresses? I think, possibly, that pretty is not the word he would prefer me to use.

Q: What was your first impression of number 10?
A: She was probably little and cute at the time.

Q: How did you meet 3?
A: Maybe choir? I dunno, we did sing in the same choir but I can't remember if that was before or after youth and church and stuff. He was my boyfriend's geeky friend :)

Q: Is 11 your best friend?
A: No, but she is lovely. I've seen her once since I left uni (and that was a suprise) but she's fab and I wish I knew her better.

Q: Have you seen 5 in the last month?
A: No, she's a Spring Harvest person - maybe next year.

Q: When was the last time you saw 2?
A: Never recently enough. Um... her birthday weekend. May 13th.

Q: Have you ever been to 1's house?
A: Yep. Met his mum and everything :) That said, he has a new house, so actually no!

Q: Would you ever kiss 6?
A: He's all takeneded :)

Q: When's the next time you'll see 10?
A. Church, maybe 1st July.

Q: Are you really close to 3?
A: Close enough to debate life the universe and everything much to the annoyance of everyone else. Not really at the moment, no.

Q: Have you ever been to the movies with 4?
A: No.

Q: Have you ever gotten in trouble with 2?
A: Once or twice... :) I can't think of an occasion but I'm sure she'll remind me.

Q: What do you and number 8 talk about the most?
A: How to do coursework, beer.

Q: Would you give number 5 a hug?
A: Yes.

Q: Would you ever go on a date with number 11?
A: Drink and fine dining, yes. Hot sex, no. I tend to go for men that are not girls.

Q: Are you in love with number 12?
A: Sorry MG, but no. We could have done the double dating thing with Pete & Graham too.

Q: When have you lied to number 6?
A: Never. He knows me far too well even if I could.

Q: Do you know a secret about number 8?
A: Does he have any secrets that don't start 'I was drunk and...'?

Q: Describe the relationship between number 9 and number 5.
A: I don't think they've met.

Q: What is the best thing about your friendship with number 2?
A: She's amazing.

Q: What is the worst thing about number 1?
A: He's always asleep.

Q: Have you ever danced with number 7?
A: Nope.

Q: How long have you known number 12?
A: Known of/spoken to online a while longer but matched names to face and spoken to and stuff about a year and a half.

Q: Have you ever been in a fight with number 8?
A: He'd have lost, no.

Q: Does number 9 have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
A: I'm not sure, I don't think so.

Q: Have you ever been a co-worker with number 6?
A: No, he does all fun peopley work which'd be good.

Q: Have you ever wanted to punch number 2 in the face?
A. Aw, no.

Q: Has number 1 ever met your mother?
A: Um, I don't think so. My dad at my graduation though.

Q. How did you meet number 6?
A: Ridge Danyers CU - he always sat on the opposite side of the room until I walked into him at Spring Harvest and he played the kindly gently superhero he is :)

Q: Did you ever accidentally physically hurt number 5?
A: No, I don't think so.

Q: Do you live close to 7?
A: No. I did once.

Q: What is 2's favorite food?
A: Chocolate Brownies, Chow mein... other stuff.

Q: Out of your top 12, which one would you say is the funniest?
A: Lizi, not always deliberately :) Having said that Dave's sense of humour is legendary.

Q: Who is the most flirtatious?
A: Me? I don't see many of them in action... Joey was always a pretty good flirt :)

Q: If you could change one thing about number 10, what would it be?
A: I can't think of anything!

Q: Say something nice about number 4.
A: She's got an ace voice and is a very lovely person.

Q: Which one lives the farthest away?
A: They're all miles away. Maybe the Derbyshire lot?

Q: Who is the loudest?
A: Lizi.

Q: What kind of car does number 12 have?
A: I don't know. Does she have one at all?

Q: Have you travelled anywhere with number 3?
A: Spring Harvest and other church outings, Norfolk and other choir outings.

Q: If you gave number 10 £100, what would they spend it on?
A: A hot date with Billie Joe Armstrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...