Saturday 1 December 2007

BookMooch & Other Related Links

Having received a BookMooch newsletter today I thought I'd post a general plug in my blog.

BookMooch is an excellent international book swapping site. It works on a points system rather than a direct swap which makes it easier to get the book you want. The site's got a pretty large user base so whilst I haven't found everything I want it does pretty well for your average paperback. Register at BookMooch.com.

In today's newsletter the BookMooch founder also recommends:

- Xenagia: a book fan site for people who like to read science fiction, fantasy
and horror. It currently rates Dune at number one, maybe I'll read my copy soon.

- Magnatune: an online music site that lets you listen to whole albums online before you buy them at the price you want to pay. Sound sort of curious, maybe I'll check it out.

1 comment:

  1. The Magnatune link has too many 't's in its httttttp! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...