Wednesday 12 December 2007

Virtualchaos, Tallis and that bloke from the lecture

Revisiting this post briefly (and I so rarely do come back to these things), "the bloke from the lecture" has posted his own blog entry about that Monday lecture here. Besides a very artistic looking photo of Alan Dix, the post includes links for the slides used in the lecture and the Tallis website.

I'm not going to post any more comment on the lecture, but I shall include a list of the books mentioned (or at least those mentioned in the part I managed to attend). I've added them to my BookMooch wishlist so maybe I'll acquire some of them one day.

----

The Cult of the Amateur (Andrew Keen)
Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (Steve Krug)
Digital Ground: Architecture, Pervasive Computing, and Environmental Knowing (Malcolm McCullough)
Designing Interactions (Bill Moggridge)
Ambient Findability (Peter Morville)
Information Architecture for the World Wide Web: Designing Large-Scale Web Sites (Peter Morville)
Emotional Design: Why We Love (or Hate) Everyday Things (Donald A. Norman)
Things That Make Us Smart: Defending Human Attributes in the Age of the Machine (Donald A. Norman)
Everything Is Miscellaneous: The Power of the New Digital Disorder (David Weinberger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...