Wednesday 2 April 2008

Book Shopping

Went round Lancaster with Dave today. Was very good to see him but I got a bit excited with my book shopping again. Started out in the charity shops where I picked up three Christian books in Banardos: Jesus Freaks, Cover to Cover and Cover to Cover 2: God's People and then one more in Oxfam: Counting Sheep. Moved on to Waterstones and spotted Son of a Witch which got me all excited. It was on 3 for 2 but as I very quickly afterwards found The Children of Hurin (in paperback, that's one off the list!) also included in the offer this wasn't too much of a hardship :). My last book from the 3 for 2 was The Painter of Shanghai and then I also bought The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog.

I think I need to find some more reading time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...