Wednesday 6 August 2008

Pseudocode?

Is it pseudocode or pseudo code? Wiki seems to say it's one word but Microsoft Word is not convinced. Also, finding the Wiki article using EasySearch works for both "pseudo code wiki" and for "pseudocode wiki", but the second leads to a reccomendation that you try the first so maybe they need convincing at EasySearch's engines too. I think I prefer it as one word... either way I've been writing lots of it :)

I've been using this nice little style guide thing which seems to suit me quite well subject to a few alterations (though the style guide also seems to think it's two words).

I feel like I'm sort of making progress with this write-up stuff now but it does take such a long time. I think my structure's kinda there though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...