Sunday 21 December 2008

Ghost - Sweetheart

I've taken to stashing perfume samplers in my bag for those occasions where I've forgotten to put it on in the morning (and wish to rectify the situation) and for those days when I am away from home. Having found something I quite liked yesterday, I thought I'd blog it for future reference.
(image from Ghost)

I didn't especially notice much about this perfume (definitely Ghost and probably Sweetheart) when I applied it, but later that evening I spent some time quietly sniffing my wrists and enjoying the 'girl-next-door' scent. I really like the comfy smell of this perfume. Sounds bizarre but it felt like the t-shirt and jeans of the perfume world. I'm very tempted to purchase this sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...