Friday 16 January 2009

Friday Fill In

This week's Friday Fill In:

1. Enough with the grey.

2. Feeling obliged to complain about people not working hard enough when I know that they'll know it was me causes me to be conflicted. Why could she not just have turned out to be wonderfully organised? *sigh*

3. I've been craving sleep (as ever).

4. My friends make me laugh.

5. I wish I could go to somewhere with blue skies, green grass and a sprinkling of wild flowers next week.

6. Not a lot
has been on my mind lately (I think someone has secretly replaced my mind with cotton wool).

7.
And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing really, tomorrow my plans include perhaps some knitting, definitely some sleep, and a little bit of just catching up with the world and Sunday, I want to feel like I'm actually ready for next week to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...