Thursday 21 May 2009

More Hugin

Did a bit more work on my Hugin script yesterday so thought I'd take some slightly better pictures to test it. The images aren't quite taken from the same place but they're as close as I can manage by myself.


And there it is - my desk!

So, what changes did I make the the script since last time?

Well:
  • It now takes n images - previously it took two
  • It attempts to find the hFOV in the first photos EXIF data - previously an arbitrary value of 30 was assumed (it'll still fallback to this value if nothing is found)

Not sure about anything else, because I can't quite remember what I had put into the script last time I posted. It prunes the control points now which it probably didn't do before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...