Friday 5 June 2009

Friday Fill-In

It's been a while... still, here's this week's Friday Fill In:

1. 12 stops and home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been whatever takes the least amount of effort to cook - I hate cooking for one.

3. Walking a dog (preferably one you can give back) through the snow on a crisp winter's day... mmm.... bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk soothes the soul.

5. Tell me some good news.

6. When all is said and done, I'm OK really.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling out, blogging some catchups and thinking up plans for tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include maybe a geocache or two, maybe the sound/art exhibition thing at CMU and Sunday, I want to make sure I'm ready for Monday - this may involve going in to the office and doing some work :s!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...