Friday 26 June 2009

Friday Fill-In

This week's Friday Fill In:

1. She had a great bum. (Don't ask me why that's the first and only thing I could think of to fill that gap. More sexy jeans required.)

2. The Lord is by my side, always. (Feel the cheese...)

3. I know this: I am not young enough to know everything. (J.M Barrie)

4. Be still.

5. These words apply to me: make time.

6. Yesterday, the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Hobnob!!, tomorrow my plans include seeing Hobnob!! and Sunday, I want to do something fun with Hobnob!!! (Just a bit excited then...)

2 comments:

  1. It must be spending a great weekend with Hobnob..enjoy!:)

    http://vmarie00.blogspot.com/2009/06/friday-fill-ins-130.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what my first reaction ot number 1 was the same. I really had to think about that one (how I got to flying monkeys though is beyond me).

    Have a great weekend and thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...