Friday 28 August 2009

Friday Fill-In

This week's Friday Fill In:

1. He was a man after God's own heart - David, the theme of this years Transformer's worship and workshop sessions.

2. The world getting going again is what I look forward to most this time of year (the end of summer often drags so).

3. My best friend is fantastic.

4. Yesterday was better to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be deceiving - a traditional saying and yet so often true of so many things.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was Hobnob.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not trying to pitch tents in the hail, tomorrow my plans include perhaps some knitting, tidying and maybe even a walk and Sunday, I want to feel like I've enjoyed the weekend and rejoice in the extra day I'll still have to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...