Thursday 13 August 2009

Ravelry Widget Growth

The Ravelry widget in the sidebar of this blog has steadily been increasing in length. Two of these objects are actually finished and I've just not had chance to photograph them properly. Embarrassingly, the Happy Socks haven't even been cast on yet. Maybe I should delete that guy for now :)

I've not actually had any knitting time yet since I finished the Wedding Shrug in a mad panic before Dom and Elisabeth's wedding (and there are actually still two ends to weave in, I tied them in a little bow for the wedding). I have, however, sorted my stash into lots of little ziplocks. When we eventually have sensible storage places in the house the plan is to group them by weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...