Friday 16 October 2009

Friday Fill-In

This week's Friday Fill In:

1. So are we going home soon? This is less of an issue than it felt like earlier this week. It was a crazy stessed worky week at the start but it's been more managable yesterday and today. Perhaps just because I've given up :)

2.The weekend is what's up ahead.

3. I love to have time to knit and feel like I'm making progress.

4. I have done some work today... of some sort - honest.

5. I walk a bit and I call it excerise - I really should make more effort.

6. Cuddles are the true elixir of life!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to crossing a few things off the todo list so I can justify spending the rest of the weekend slacking, tomorrow my plans include knitting with the Lancaster KnitCafe folk and Sunday, I want to not have to pack wildly and frantically for my trip to Pittsburgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...