Saturday 6 February 2010

FO: It Snows Scarf #2


Finally something else finished! Although I did start this sometime after saying I was going to finish everything I've got on the go first, but it's for a good cause :)

Like the first one, this second scarf is part of the knitted costumes for the upcoming Dukes Senior Youth Theatre production of It Snows. Originally I agreed to do one scarf, one hat and a pair of gloves but it seems that some misallocation occurred and they received sufficient hats and scarves before I had cast mine on. So instead I've completed two scarves, the first a simple dropped yarn over scarf on the largest needles I could find, and this second one a more leisurely clapotis.

Pattern: Clapotis by Kate Gilbert
Yarn: Stylecraft Special Chunky in colour 1001 - White.
Mods: Just size - it's narrower than the pattern calls for.
Project: online on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...