Friday 5 February 2010

Friday Fill-In

It's been a while... This week's Friday Fill In:

1. I know where I’m going, and I know who’s going with me; I know who I love but the Dear Lord knows who I’ll marry.

2. February is not the longest month. (but perhaps it has other values)

3. You can't help but sing, sing, sing!

4. It's nearly the weekend; bring it on!

5. Where have you looked, for that is clearly where it is not hidden.

6. Saffy's brain is now available. (It's been missing for some time but has crawled out from under whichever rock it was hiding with and is beginning to resemble its old self... maybe)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed before midnight (I hope), tomorrow my plans include knitting at the Sultan and Sunday, I want to feel like I've had a weekend and like I'm ready to really work a proper week - no excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...