Sunday 7 February 2010

Getting Organised

I have been sorting through the ebay/freegle pile and have finally put a few items onto ebay. There's still more to go but it seems to be one of those jobs that takes longer than I expect. It's taken me most of the afternoon to list a grand total of 9 items for sale.

Six Guide Badges:


And three random unwanted, unused things that have hung around the house for two long (a KVM, a cat flap and a little mechanics project):


Still lots more odds and ends to sort through but this is a start... here's to more productivity.

PS - You can check these items out on my ebay listings page. Funds raised from the sale of the Guide badges will go towards my fundraising for the GOLD (Guiding Oversees Linked With Development) project in Armenia this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...