Sunday 9 January 2011

FO: Hello October (Colourwork Socks)

My final finished object for 2010:


A pair of real, actual fitting colourwork socks. I thought this might be inachievable, but they're complete and they go over my heel, all is well! 

Pattern: Hot Waves by Lynn DT Hershberger. This is my second pattern from The Joy of Sox which I like very much (the first was Make-Up Socks) - so many beautiful patterns.

Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in colours Pond Blue, Carol Green and Blackberry. Bought online at Modern Knitting.

Mods: None.

Project: Online at Ravelry.

1 comment:

  1. I have never made colourwork socks because I have always been far too worried that they couldn't possibly fit comfortably over the heel, but so many people make them that I suppose I should try, some time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...