Thursday 1 March 2012

Cowls

I promised there would be cowls as I waited for the circular to finish my Stripe Tease sock:


In December I knit a Bandana Cowl to match my Verity hat. Unfortunately I almost immediately lost it during a very dark, extraordinarily windy evening of disappointment (I wasn't wearing it at the time, in hindsight this was my first mistake). Knowing taht it had made me very happy that for the short time it had been in my life, I ordered a replacement skein and made plans to reknit.

Only then I lost the hat. (I still have no idea how or when).

No longer constrained by a need to match the hat I did not own I bought a second skein of the lovely Malabrigo Twist and knit up both cowls in quick succession.


Pattern: Bandana Cowl by Purl Soho.
Yarn: Malabrigo Twist in colourways Olive (green) and Tuareg (blue).
Mods: None.
Projects: online on Ravelry... green and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...